- Διεύθυνση: Πυλαία
- Πόλη: Θεσσαλονίκη
Anatolia College aspires to academic excellence in all three of its educational divisions (elementary, secondary, and tertiary-level); it aims to serve as a role-model institution in its delivery of instruction, models of teaching, and resource management, and to act as a torch-bearer of humani¬tarian values bestowed upon it by its inclusive, faith-inspired history and tradition.
Anatolia College provides rigorous, high-quality curricular and extra-curricular programs in a culturally-diverse educational environment to prepare students for success in their next levels of educational, personal, professional and social attainment by:
- Challenging students to bring their highest level of preparation, focus, and effort to the educational process at all levels;
- Fostering personal enlightenment and a lifetime of professional achievement for its graduates;
- Combining innovative teaching and learning techniques;
- Cultivating American educational values and English-language instruction within the context of the Greek educational system;
- Promoting social and environmental responsibility; and
- Encouraging cooperation and understanding between the peoples of Greece and the United States.